mercredi 26 juillet 2017

A new beginning.

Now in my last stretch of this first pregnancy (36+2), my brain has been wandering around upon one single statement: I MISS TRAVELING. And it is not an overstatement. Traveling is in my mind 24/7. Always has. And the events of this past year do not change a thing.

Luckily for me, I met and married a man who shares most of my lifestyle ideas. And the fact we are about to have a kid diminishes NOT our thirst for travel, on the contrary. We want to give our child -and ourselves- the chance to discover the world. Not through books and movies, but through our own eyes.

We want to call the world our home.


This blog might be about to take a new direction... stay tuned !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Is there something you'd like to say ?